It’s always best to eat at least 2 hours prior to yoga class so your stomach isn’t rumbling, you can breathe easily, and your body isn’t busy trying to digest your meal. But, if you’re really hungry and need a little something to pick you up before class, a handful of nuts or half a banana are a good option.
These snacks are great to eat both 2 hours before, or right after yoga class to re-fuel! Here are 7 of my top favorite healthy snacks:
1. Almond Butter & Banana on Sprouted Bread
2. Homemade Granola Mix
3. Protein Shake with Banana
4. Hummus and Whole-Wheat Pita
5. Greek Yogurt and Fresh Berries
6. Turkey and Cheese with Apple Slices
7. Veggie Omelette
What are your favorite options for a post-yoga class snack? Share in the comments below! 🙂 See you at the next class at our Delray Beach Yoga Studio!