DUE TO COVID-19, PLEASE READ OUR NEW STUDIO PROCEDURES.
- Please pre-register for classes online before you arrive*. No drop-ins ( class might be full and you will not be able to get in)
- Please pay online or in person with a credit card as we’re trying to reduce the use of cash.
- We are limiting the amount of people entering through our front entrance which is home to our Delray Center for Healing patients. Mat yoga students please enter the bamboo garden through the back alley we share with the delray beach market, there is a map on the front door. Aerial Yoga students you may enter through the front door on the right.
- All mat yoga classes will be held in our outdoor garden studio limited to 12 students.
- Aerial Yoga will be held in our indoor studio limited to 8 students.
- Please check our website often to see the updated schedule. www.bamboogardenyoga.com
- Masks are optional.
- No hands-on adjustments in the classes for this time being.
- Use of our mats are suspended. Please bring your own mat and props. We have 3-4 communal yoga mats for travelers, please bring a towel to go over it.
- Hand and yoga mat sanitizers are available for personal hygiene.
- Please stay at home if you don’t feel 100% well.
- Please cover your mouth or step outside the studio if you need to cough or sneeze.
We understand this is an unprecedented situation that we are all trying to adjust to. For that, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your understanding and patience. With all the restrictions and preventative precautions in place, we will still have plenty of love, appreciation, and support for each other.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out and call 561-665-1770 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, Yogis. Stay healthy and well.
- From our website www.bamboogardenyoga.com – scroll to view schedule. Choose your class, click sign-up, follow the prompts.
- If you already registered on our website please download the MindBodyOnline app – search for Performance Fitness of Delray (Green Bamboo Garden Yoga Logo) use the user and password you created in step 1 and that’s how you sign-up for future classes.
Early Cancel: Reservations may be cancelled without penalty by cancelling up to 12 hrs prior to the class start time. Your pre-paid session will then remain in your account.
If you sign-up for a class and don’t show up it will be deducted from your account.
For students with monthly unlimited packages we deduct days from your package. If it’s 30 days for example it will go down to 29 days and so on for every class you sign up to and don’t cancel.
We are limited to 12-13 students in class to keep safe distancing. Please sign-up online ahead of time, and please cancel within 12 hrs if you can’t make the class you signed up for.
Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to classes, 5 minutes is good.
All mat yoga classes are in our outdoor Bamboo Garden studio. Please enter through the back gate entrance by the alley we share with the Delray Beach Market.
Aerial Yoga students may enter through the front door for the indoor studio. The only indoor classes are the aerial yoga classes.
- Arrive on time, 5 minutes before class start time is ideal.
- Remove your shoes. There are show racks outside and inside by the door.
- Tell your teacher about any injuries or conditions. Ex: pregnancy.
- Mind your personal hygiene. Clean body, clean clothes, clean mat.
- Devices are a no-no. Keep your phones and watches in silent please.
- Be aware of your space, do not leave anything behind.
- Minimize conversation.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or colognes.
- Clean up after yourself.